BROADHEMBURY, Devon – St Andrew.
Organ case 1895; Floors 1895; other restoration assumed
The Builder of 30 March 1895 reported that
An organ has just been placed in Broadhembury Church, which has been presented by Mr. C. B. Heberden, Principal of Brasenose College, Oxford. The instrument, enclosed in an oak case designed by Mr. G. Fellowes Prynne, is built by Hele & Co, of Plymouth and Exeter.
There will have been further work by Fellowes Prynne here as it is one of the churches he specifically listed on his C.V. (a facsimile of which may be seen under the “Biography” section).