BUDE, Cornwall – St Michael.
Memorial window 1901; Pulpit 1904
The Builder of 6 April 1901 reported that a stained glass memorial window had been erected in Bude church, designed by Fellowes Prynne. The brief piece did not name the dedicatee.
The Building News and Engineering Journal of 6 April 1904 reported that:
An oak pulpit, resting upon a base of Polyphant stone and grey granite, has been dedicated at St. Michael’s, Bude, to the memory of the late vicar (the Rev. H. O. Hall). The pulpit was executed by Mr. E. T. Rogers, of Exeter, from designs by Mr. G. H. Fellowes Prynne. An oak spread-eagle lectern was also used for the first time at the dedication service.