DOUBLEBOIS, Cornwall – Doublebois House.
Fellowes Prynne’s notes of 1897 say “additions done” at what he named Doublebois Hall. The document listing it as Grade II states that the original building of 1883-5 was extended in 1896. The listing states
Extended on south side with gabled rear wing, originally chapel.
The full text of the listing can be seen here: DOUBLEBOIS HOUSE, Dobwalls – 1140051 | Historic England