EXETER, Devon – Cathedral Church of St Peter.
The Exeter and Plymouth Gazette of 23 December 1903 reported that
The cross presented to the Cathedral of Exeter by Lord Clinton was designed by Mr. G. H. Fellowes Prynne, the well-known architect, and a son of the late Rev. G. R. Prynne, so long associated with Plymouth. The preparation and superintendence of the carrying out of every detail in so elaborate a design meant a very great deal of work, but it was largely a labour of love to Mr. Fellowes Prynne.