HORNSEY, Haringey, London – St George, St Mary, St Peter.
George Fellowes Prynne designed the Lady Chapel at St Mary’s but that is now destroyed.
The oak screens, and other work here, were carved by the firm of A. Robinson of Westminster, as noted in an advertisement for the company in Examples of Modern Architecture.
The Lady Chapel altar at St George’s came from St Mary’s.
At the time of Fellowes Prynne’s death in 1927 repairs were planned at St Peter’s. This church is now redundant.