PADDINGTON, Westminster, London – Holy Trinity.
The now destroyed archive at the firm of Dart and Francis in Crediton had notes relating to items for “Paddington”. Not all dedicatees were specified. Here is a summary.
At Holy Trinity, which was presumably closing, the Council for the Care of Churches have record of a note stating that the altar, designed by Fellowes Prynne, was “worth preserving for use elsewhere”. Either this church, or else at St Michael’s, also in Paddington, commissioned designs for panelling, and details of door to new chapel. The designs were returned from the contractors, Dart and Francis, as at 7 July 1920, but reference was merely to “Paddington”.