PADDINGTON, Westminster, London – St John Hyde Park Crescent.
At St John, Hyde Park Crescent is a single pew, that the archive stated was designed by Fellowes Prynne, and was moved to this church from elsewhere. The altar in the Lady Chapel looks to be by Fellowes Prynne, but again is likely to have been a relocation. It may be the altar from Holy Trinity, Paddington. On 6 January 1922, Dart and Francis returned drawings of door hinge, Bishop’s stall, etc. The Bishop’s stall is now at St John’s.