PADDINGTON, Westminster, London – St Michael.
Either this church, or else Holy Trinity, in Paddington commissioned designs for panelling, and details of door to new chapel. The designs were returned from the contractors, Dart and Francis, as at 7 July 1920, but reference is merely to “Paddington”.
On 6 January 1922, Dart and Francis returned drawings of door hinge, Bishop’s stall, etc. The Bishop’s stall is now at St John, Hyde Park Crescent.
St Michael’s church was bombed.